EXLIMA 2020 (Malawi, April 2020)
The international conference EXLIMA 2020 aims at serving the exchange of information on tracer studies both methodologically and content-wise:
• To deepen the understanding of the links between curricula, learning, competences and graduate employment and work;
• To discuss the use and misuse of tracer studies for quality assessment, accountability and ranking;
• To discuss how tracer studies have to be designed and implemented in order to elicit the most valuable results;
• To bring researchers from VET/TVET and HE together;
• To contribute to the development of international standards of tracer studies (objectives/questions and methodology).
This international conference continues and deepens the work of the first three international tracer study conferences which were held in Bali 2012, 2015 and 2018 with more than 300 participants from Africa, America, Asia and Europe.
Participants: We expect a total of about 200 participants, mainly from research institutes, schools, colleges and universities engaged and interested in Graduate Tracer Studies .
Expected output: Selected contributions will be published.
More information will be soon available.
Richmond Chatose Chinula
Policy, Research and Planning Manager
National Council for Higher Education
Area 47, Chitukuko Area
Office: +265 (0) 1 755 884
Mobile: +265 (0) 999 969 979